Advanced Biological Screening Facility
The Advanced Biological Screening Facility (former the ViroQuant-CellNetworks RNAi Screening Facility), for medium and large scale screening (e.g. genome-wide RNAi), has been established for the CellNetworks Cluster in the BioQuant building, taking advantage of the expertise already acquired from the existing platform at the EMBL.
Services & Infrastructure
- Support in assay development, automated sample preparation and high-throughput solid phase transfection with siRNAs on well plates or cell arrays
- Access to automated high-throughput microscopy platforms
- Setting up conditions suitable for automated data evaluation
- Data administration (file transfer, data storage, data management)
- Data analysis / Contact to expert groups
Further information can be found on the ABSF [website].